- Loss of erection during sexual activity, or
erections takes longer to occur.
- He often requires direct physical stimulation to
get an erection; a sexy sight or fantastic fantasy may not arouse him
as it did before.
- The full erection doesnít occur as it used
- His urge to ejaculate is not as insistent as
before. Sometimes he doesnít feel the need to have an orgasm at all.
- The force of ejaculation isnít as strong as it
once was. The amount of his ejaculate is less and may have fever
- The desire for and frequency of masturbation may
drop, but in some men may increase.
- The testicles shrink some, and the scrotal sack
doesnít bunch up as much during arousal.
For this Page